I have to know I'm not the only person who sits for an hour after finishing a final exam, waiting for the early dismissal. That sort of probability simply doesn't exist. I do, however, tend to scribble things on those random sheets of blank paper they provide for us. (Seriously? Two sheets of blank computer people, what do people do with them? I've yet to ever find a decent conclusion.)
I've never really used them, at any rate. Instead, I scribble on them at the end. And, today in particular, I drew a drawing consisting of some trees and such as they seem to be the only thing I can draw without wanting to tear to pieces, a poem and what I can only consider a fragment (too long for a drabble, too short for anything else). And since I apparently have one of the nicest English teachers in my school who actually let me keep these sheets upon my asking, as opposed to the other teachers I saw, I've decided to post my mind's wandering.
The fragment, Alone With Abaddon, is now posted on my Fictionpress account. And the poem, Trancing Cosmos, has been added to my Mibba.
And now, after having ended up walking home from the store in the pouring rain, I'm due for a shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment