Aug 15, 2009

Editing, cutting, rewriting, adding. That one-shot I started and promised may just happen yet -- don't hold me to that, though. I'm going away for vacation the last week of this month, out of state. I doubt I'll have internet. And, if I do, I won't use it.

I've been typing these revisions as well -- been an odd month for my writing, it seems -- so no hope of my finishing it out there if I don't finish it before then. Sorry about that. The beginning bits still horrify me, actually. The first two sections -- the original two sections. I can't rewrite them entirely, though. But I'm afraid they may throw away any person who comes to read it. Perhaps if I wrote another snippit to slip in front? But I never write out of order.

It's been in my head, though. So, salvaging...

Oh! Before I forget. I also got another flash of dialogue in my head, no where to place it yet though. (I'm mean, though, saying that, because I won't put it on here. It just doesn't click in my mind to put an unfinished clip somewhere it can be snatched when you can't properly prove it's yours if you use it later.)

No comments: