Huzzah for finishing treacherous essays (not that I think I did a particularly good job on it).
Now, in honor of my brother, who continually calls me queer which I am ridiculously sick of, I present another of my little fragments: Antics.
Today's a bit off. I want to be angry. I had been this morning. My sister refuses to take the bus so she has me get a ride with her and her friend to and from school. I never really did ask if I had a choice in the matter. I don't think I really cared, because with my migraines I would love to avoid the bus.
However, her friend has one of those two door cars. And I'm always shoved into the back. And then when she picks up more people, I'm forced in first. My sister gets to the door first, so I don't understand this and it irks me. Actually, my temper is far worse than that. The impulses I get are probably best left untyped.
Her friend also smokes. Stuck in the back, when she rarely opens the window, I'm pooled in smoke. I can almost feel it in my longs. It's terrible. And when she ashes out of the window it often flies back and lands on me. Not to mention her suffocating air freshener. It's even worse when she picks up others who smoke as well.
But can I take the bus? No, of course not. What sister would allow that?
I also believe I sufficiently freaked out my teacher a bit today. My Chemistry teacher. In a different way though. Although, I rather often utilize his apparently unending kindness. He allows me to sit in the dark in this office when my head pounds from headaches. And, because I do not take in enough salt, when I was severely light-headed and apparently bordering on passing out, he gave me some of his food.
Today was a bad day. I realized that when people make obnoxiously loud noises I feel the urge to injure them. Or perhaps only when they ache my head. But I had a horrible migraine which caused me to cry rather hysterically. I think that worried him.
Of course, I feel guilty for usurping my teacher's kindness (especially when I realize how often I should have thanked him and some other teachers and yet never have).
And, even when I would still be mad, someone important to me died today. A family member who wasn't really a family member but considered so. Considered close by me. (Close is a better term for I am not very fond of my family.)
No comments:
Post a Comment