Jan 3, 2010

I think I'm going to regret this, but I've posted the prologue to Noah, and the first chapter will soon follow on my Fictionpress.

I've also written the second chapter, but I don't want to post that just yet. Either way, I intend to wait until I have more chapters so I have something to most along the way. School's starting again tomorrow and I'm going to be nefariously slow in my writing, as per usual. As well, I want to see how people take to it.

Besides, it's not that terrible to wait, really. Not when you don't know what you're waiting for. I'm still waiting for The End of Time in Doctor Who and Hamlet from my friend, actually. Although I do wish I'd gotten them before the misery of school.

I also wanted to leave some music, though.

I've been listening to A Fine Frenzy incessantly for months now and so here's one of their songs:

No comments: