Today I dredged about, squandering time and composing lists of why it is questionable various teachers actually received their degrees and aren't working inconspicuously beneath the law.
Then I got excited!
You may remember (I did only mention this yesterday, so if not I suggest you go to the nearest clinic and ask those on hand for the signs of Alzheimer's) that I recently set off my teacher by stating that I detest Odysseus.
Unfortunately, my teacher has a terrible memory. (As well as a terrible habit of only teaching his opinion and get very angry when someone disagrees with him.) Due to the rest of my class not disagreeing when he suggested that everybody loves Odysseus and men of action (as well as some others saying that, yes, females like "men of action" like Odysseus) he remembered me saying that I would date someone like Odysseus. This had to be remedied. Thus, I disagreed. When he continued to push on with doubt, I stated that I like skinny nerds.
This came as a shock. To my teacher, for this goes against all that he believes. To the rest of the class (sans one or two friends privy to such rarely shared information) there was amazement over first, my disagreement with my teacher, and, second, my admittance to sexual attraction.
Needless to say, I spent the rest of the day riding that high.
(Although the constant looks from some and then disapproving shake of the head in the hallway, as though such a thing is truly horrendous, I could live without.)
No comments:
Post a Comment