Jun 29, 2011

A Problem, You Say?

 
       My sister and I may have a bit of a problem.



 I call it Mobius Strip addiction.






















And that's not my only problem.







Lately I've gotten various Disney related music in my head. (Not that this is a bad thing. Much as I'll rant about how depthless certain classic Disney films are and how very treacherous when molding a young girl's expectations in life, I'm a sucker for Beauty & the Beast.)

Alas, and I fear my friends will have to judge me for this, I've been listening to Selena Gomez and the Jonas Brothers on a loop for the past week. I'm not calling them bad. Actually, the more I listen to them the more enamored I am with their music. It's just that, given the nature of my friends, I'm likely to be harassed for some time. . .

However, I am also the recipient of good news!
I got my housing assignment today for college next year.
I HAVE A SINGLE ROOM!
Take that, teacher's that scold my introversion!
YES! HUZZAH!

DFTBA,
M. D. Koch

No comments: