Jun 25, 2010

I've Russell T. Davies on my mind. My friend finally finished The Writer's Tale and so I get my book back. So, other than flipping through that, I'm inspired to attempt better dialogue and other forms of writing. And, of course, I've followed my urge to spam her inbox. (Following the inentation, font format and such of the book we're well onto eight pages now. We communicate a lot in a day.)

Alas, other than that I have the set back of a mole that I distrust. (I'm a redhead, of course I have many moles. They come with the freckles.) My doctor isn't very fond of it either (oh, mole, why have you changed?) and is sending me to a dermatologist. What fun.

I've also come up with some ideas. When I was horrible, remarkably, ridiculously livid, I wrote a story. Granted, it wasn't something I would normally share, but it wasn't exactly of low quality. And I actually found it really entertaining. So one of my projects will be to come up with a collection of angry writing. (Unfortunately, I can only work on this when I'm extremely angry--more so than is normally inspired by aggravating scenarios. That's a bit of a setback.)

And now, while I'm off to do things off of this creepy piece of technology that takes away my fun in a pencil and paper, I leave you with this:


No comments: