The joy of knowing I'm writing. Again.
Things I wonder, though:
Does the ability to do something you often yearn to do disable you of something else? Whenever I'm able to write poetry (generally once a year now, actually) I lose my ability to write prose. I have to strain myself for ideas and once I start writing somewhere along the lines it becomes a piece of poetry.
How often do you try to teach yourself something? Does anybody anymore? Or is it merely my surroundings, the people where I live? I'm currently teaching myself to juggle--or attempting to, but I keep procrastinating once I've done something I consider noteworthy. This is only because of something my friends and I want to do though. I got stuck with the character that has to juggle--the one thing none of us can do.
Who's patriotic? Within any country. Could you please explain it to me? The more I learn the more I refuse to call myself an American. (Why is the term American? I live here and I don't understand it. The country is the United States. The entire hemisphere is composed of the American continents.) Honestly, I've always loved Canada and England. The more I hear about American armed forces, and my parents against "socialized medicine" the more disgusted I am.
I like the world of writing. It's far less confusing. Although I do still have many grammatical inquiries. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment