Jul 29, 2010

Art?

My friends like to draw. And are rather good at it, actually. Me, not so much. I'm the writer. One of these lovely friends, however, has been having a series of "drawing" parties, to which I have always been invited. (I love her and her inclusion of me.)In light of these, I've spent a whole few minutes to express my lack of talent. Shall we?

Exhibit A: Random legs. Badly missing detail legs. Are look at those feet. Are they even human? Eek, mutations.
Really though, legs?
Yes, legs. That's not creepy at all. They're mine, I promise.















Exhibit B: An eye. My eye. From a picture the aforementioned friend took.
Apparently my attempts at shading and laugh lines became random pen clumps?



















Exhibit C: The most basic leaf in human history.
I'm thrilling, aren't I?




















Exhibit D: An iPod.
(Don't judge me. I have a Zune. My dear, sweet Zuney. My sister told me to draw this.)
And yes, that circle is horrible.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like your art. If you drew more, it would improve too... But, to each their own. I would love to write as you do.