May 4, 2011

Translucent Skin

You can not decipher what you hear,
But if you only try to see through me
I will wear translucent skin for you there.

When the world is a gallery of all you fear,
Though you listen close to everyone you see,
You can not decipher what you hear.

But when you are trying desperaately to stear
And I am the only hope you see,
I will wear translucent skin for you there.

When you scorn all that I find dear
And it is explained that nothing is consequence free,
You can not decipher what you hear.

But when everyone around you will sneer
And you wish to crawl into the shadow of a tree,
I will wear translucent skin for you there.

You may separate yourself from another's cheer,
But when you are lost at sea;
You can not decipher what you hear,
I will wear translucent skin for you there.

I need to find more inspiration. Lately when I'm bored I waste prescious paper in my moleskine. Not to mention the vast amount of graphite required to shade in various shapes and squiggles. It's fun though. Curse the influence of Sarah. (But she flirts with me, so she isn't to blame. She brings joy.)

No comments: