If you feel the need to alarm an eighteen year old girl by making her think she hit you with a moving vehicle, you are quite possibly an ass hole.
If you feel the need to play with your daughter's friend's hair after being repeatedly told not to do so, you may be an idiot.
If you ask to eat my food and use my bathroom, but do not wait for me to go there myself before taking off, you may cause annoyance.
If you think that seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part two isn't worth it, you are a poor, lost soul.
I am not a poor, lost soul. I'm going to the movie theater tomorrow morning. Although, my attendance is not necessary. I know how it ends:
I show up and Voldemort hides in a corner. Harry Potter picks up the Elder wand, but I'm the new big cheese. When faced with the Elder want in battle it emits a high-pitched screech and burrows into the earth. As a lovely lady said, "Harry Potter didn't snap it, it snapped when it heard you coming."
No comments:
Post a Comment